Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Super B*tch :)

Tuan-tuan dan puan-puan dan puan-puan dan tuan-tuan :)
Hey peeps, it's me again :) i've been sleeping really late these few days. Well it's not that i do anything interesting in the middle of the night. All i practically do is stare blankly into the screen of my computer and chat till the wee hours lol.
Well was chatting with Nat/Tash/sha last night till like 4 in the morning. Then she lied to me lol. Well the plan was for me to stay awake with her while she studied her driving law manual book thingy, but at around 4 she told me she was going to bed. She lied obviously just coz she didn't want to keep me awake and she didn't go to sleep coz she was nervous about her exam :)
Well i think she's at the driving place right now. So we'll wish her merry go lucky hahaah! well yeah, i'm gonna go now. I have to get ready of my really long post on the 30th December. I'm gonna do a recap of my 2008 :)
Well till the next time :)
Fitri