Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Alive :)

Hi hi :)

Now where have i been for the past few days eh?

Not far i guess haha. I went back to my hometown in Malacca for a night :) Just to visit my nenek coz i haven't seen her in ages lol. So yeah, did'nt do anything extra-ordinary there. Spent most of the time with my nenek la duhh!

Anyway, alot of things have been going on lately and i just don't have the time to be trying to fix each and everyone of them so boohoo! My head is already filled with other crap, i so don't need more crap ;)

Oh my god, speaking of crap. I went out for lunch with my cousins and aunty and mum. While we were in the car on the way to the restaurant, one of my 6 year old cousin told me to shut up in the car coz he couldn't hear the radio.

Eh FCUK you small kid! I do not take shit from you stupid DEVIL CHILD. I mean, it is not at all cute to be rude when you're not even in school yet. Imagine what he'd be like after he enter's school. Wow thats a scary thought :/

Kids nowadays. When i was his age, BODOH was already a word too big for my mouth. But shut up? Oh come on man. If he says that to me again i sware i'm going to drown him. Thank god he can't swim woot woot! he's afraid of the water. What a pussy i tell ya!

So anyway, the new mouse that i got is busted. All my mouse are cursed sigh. So yeah, i shall buzz off now. Ciaoo

xoxo