Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Hahahehehahaho

Hey :)

Listening to: Halo by Beyonce :D

I love the song man. Beyonce rocks socks i tell ya :) Her songs are awesome. If she ever comes to Malaysia or if she's ever ALLOWED in Malaysia lol wtf, i'll definitely go to her concert man :)

Oh so anyway, went out with Zaf again. Yea i know, don't we get bored of each other? surprisingly not. I guess it's coz we never run out of things to talk about :D So yeah, Zaf reached my house at 1.45 and we went straight to a Photo shop to take a passport size photo of Zaf to be submitted. After taking the picture, we went looking for an ATM. We went everywhere to find an ATM coz Zaf needed to take out some money. We went to this petrol kiosk but it was out of service. So we went to school first to certify my photocopied SPM results. Mr Chew was not there so Mr Rowland did everything.

Some of the students were there too. They were practicing their cheerleading moves :D So after finishing everything. We went to SS15 Maybank for the ATM but it was also out of service. So we decided to go straight to Taylor's PJ to submit Zaf's stuff. After submitting, we went to Parade for lunch. At last the ATM there was working heeeeee XD

Had lunch in Chicken rice shop. Left in a hurry coz Zarina had finished and she was already waiting :) So yeah, sent me home and now i'm here :D I need to do something useful man. Other than going out and doing absolutely nothing. Well except for today. We actually did something that needed to be done :)

Well i shall go now. Zaf is not replying my texts for god knows why. I'll give her a ring and find out what she's up to :D Well till the next time,

xoxo

Spot me :D