Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's a new day :)

Hey :)

So what do you think of my new layout? I am proud to say that i did it myself. All of it hehe :) Although i did ask a few questions from my sister but that does not really count lol. Anyway, i changed the layout coz i need something new. Something less dull and gothic. I need a happy place. Oh and plus i really liked the layout teehee :)

So yeah, nothing much going on right now. Just the usualls. Going out with Zaf tomorrow. Oh speaking of Zaf. it reminded me of something. My aunty called me just and told me that Zaf's brother, Zahran is her student. My aunty is a kindergarten teacher. She likes kids :)

So yeah, Zaf is coming at 10 and i am not asleep yet. I am so dead. Oh well, I'll end my post here for today. Till the next time,

xoxo