Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

setupido

You're such a weirdo!

Hey :)

Not really in a hyped up mood. Kinda tired from what i did today. Didn't do anything much though. I just feel tired wtf. Went to my aunty's house around 4 and took the kids to this lake near setiawangsa. Don't ask la okay? long story.

Ran around chasing after them. The best part was, i was not dressed for the occasion. Well you know me, i tend to wear the wrong things at the wrong time. Well that's just me heeeeeee XD So yeah, left the place at around 7 and got back to my aunty's house. Talked for abit and left for home at 10.

So yeah, nothing much right? well try running for a kid size of a cat in the middle of a crowd. It can really disturb you mentally and physically sigh.

Anyway, results are coming out on thursday so that means i have another 4 days to enjoy myself before i jump down the balcony lol wtf!? haha. Any other suggestions on how i should suicide? What if i take a whole strip of panadol? now that would work too but there's a 50-50% chance my mum finds me and sends me to the hospital and the doctors suck it out of my guts before i officially die, so yeah! Please leave me a tag if you got any suggestions :)

Ok fine, i was just playing. I'm so not gonna kill myself. The world is not ready to continue life without Fitri. So too bad. Who cares if my results are not as good as the others. As long as i know i've done my best. I mean, there's no point crying over spilt milk. Just take it as it is and live with it. Rather than you mourn in your room and go anti-social on everyone, might as well use that negative sad energy and channel it to somewhere useful like applying for college or something, and the best part is, this is coming from someone who is planning to turn his phone off on the day itself :) AHAHA. Such a hypocrite haha!

Well enough of this random-waste-of-time-nonsense. I shall go do something useful now :) Like sleep. haha saman me if you dare heeeeeee XD

Oh and to you! Please show a little bit of emotions. Which side are you on man? first you say this and now you're not saying anything. Don't be an ass. I'm warning you!

Alright, till the next time.

xoxo