Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Vanity

Dork in the house!

Put your hands up in the air wtf

Heyyy (:

At last. A decent post that might not be so decent wtf. Sorry la peeps, been very berry busy with life. You know it can be kan? Constant drama everywhere. Need to get some time off it (: Too much drama turns you into a rama-rama ahh wtf T____T

Anyway, had a very tiring yet awesome day today heeee XD went out for lunch with my aunty and sister in Friday's Parade at 1. It was awesome okay? You'd be dead lucky to have an aunty as cool as mine. Boohoo you! :D Bangga ni hehe.

So yeah, my aunty came by after that and we did some stuff for her blog. She then sent us to pyramid since it was on her way home. Followed my sister get some stuff and met up with Zaf and Zar. Talk talk for awhile and then we parted wtf. Not for long la. Since my mum didn't answer her phone. I called zaf for a favour HEEEEE XD

Thx Zafirah!!!

So yeah got home and did something. I forgot la man. Sorry dudes (:

That was the worst summary of my day ever LOL. It didn't really sound fun after i explained it in words wtf. But it was still awesome (:

....

Oh my god! My birthday is tomorrow wooohooo. I'm turning 18. The big 18. Maybe i should have a MTV Sweet 18 party at home wtf. No car wtf. No expensive invitations wtf and no MTV wtf bye T____T

So yeah, i can't wait.

Oh and my eyes are starting to hurt. Too dry laaa.

Well see you soon then (:

Ciao