Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

hey moon

I need to get the stuff i need for college soon. I don't know why but since SPM ended, all my stationery have gone missing. I mean, there are a few pens left in my big-ass pencil case but none of them work decently and my ruler broke into 4 pieces. I think it's coz i stacked my books on top of it so it broke. heh :)

The college actually posted like a letter writing all the so called "needs" we have to bring for the first week which is orientation week. I apparently need to get sports apparels coz somehow i'm gonna be doing sports wtf T_T

So for the whole week, i'm gonna be busy busy busy with all these "fun-filled" activities wtf. Sadly, all the other students will be on break while we juniors mingle and tingle wtf. I also heard that i can't bring my car for the first week. ahh bloody mamapapaya! How the hell am i going to bail in the middle of the night haha :D

Anyway, another day in the life of Fitri Zulkifli. If i had my own reality show, i'd call it Fitri Zulkifli; as boring as it gets wtf T_T I'm serious okay? i can literally squeeze the "boring juice" from my life and serve the whole amount of the nation's homeless people.

I'm going to Malacca with my mum and aunty to send my nenek back tomorrow. They need a macho figure in the car to keep them safe. Oh and that i'm the only person lifeless and free enough to follow wtfwtfwtf T_______T Zaf! See how macho i am wtf hahahahahaha.

I told my mum that i wanna go out tomorrow and you know what she said, she said that i can go out when we get back till late. And i was like wokehh mother. Maybe you bumped your head on the wall but i ain't complaining :D

Haha so wtf kan? lol =.=

Anyway, talked to Zaf over the phone last night for about 2 1/2 hours haha. She was stressing over her essays and stuff so i helped by googling the info and what not. Did that for the first hour but started talking about people the next hour. Then the phone got cut off so she called me using her handphone coz maybe it was a sign for us to get off the phone haha.

We talked till 2 am and then we went to bed coz Zaf needed to get up early to guide Nick to her house. So yeah, i'm outty!

xx