Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

merah is red (:

You know what? There are alot of things in this world you can lose and just deal with coz it's technically replaceable. However there are a few things in my life i personally think is so irreplaceable :)

  • My family
  • Tunku Zafirah
  • Leaw Jolin
  • Nat
  • Nicole ng
Obviously my family coz i can't seem to imagine how am i gonna live with someone else and maintain my normal living habits. It would seem so wrong haha. That is why i rarely sleepover at some one's house. Well unless if its crucial la haha. I just can't seem to get used to follow any specific person's way of living. I would feel so left out haha. So this is amusingly why i can't lose my family you boobs wtf =.=


As for Zaf. Well i've known her for quite some time so we technically have nothing hiding from each other. Well maybe we do la but then again i wouldn't know kan wtf. It'd be behind us anyway haha wtf T_T She'd be the person i'd talk to about things i can't talk to my family about so if she was not where she was suppose to be, i'd be talking to myself over the phone =.=


Sigh Leaw Jolin. My partner in crime HAHA XD. We've been each other's shadow since forever. Well not exactly forever la but you get what i mean. In school, to find me, just look for Jolin haha. We do everything together. Camwhore, sit right next to each other or behind wtf, talk on the phone, eat lunch, have break, sit at the table during P.E. Everything is practically together. She understands me and i understand her. We manage to cheer each other up whenever we're sad so that's why we rarely fight. Well we do, but won't last THAT long :P


Nattie crabbie pattie :P Well i've known her for about a year now. Although we never talked before in school but as soon as we started. We talked like we were bestfriends since young haha. I was the day-dreamer and she's the day-dream destroyer wtf. She tells me when i'm dreaming about something too big haha.


Ahh Nicole Ng. Sigh ini budak ar. I don't know what to say. I got to know her in form 4. She looks very intimidating on the outside coz she doesn't really smile to strangers but on the inside. She's as lame as me, jolin and Jack put together. She would make me laugh whenever she opened her mouth coz she's so funny and she has these innocent faces which we should never fall for haha.


I miss them all. I miss school. I just miss how things were back then. How we'd see each other every single day no matter how hard we try not to. Sadly everything has changed. It'd take a month to plan just to meet you guys. I don't like it very much. Who said college life would be so much better than school life? I'm soo punching whoever said that =.=

Can i like hit the rewind button? T_____T

Anyway, was watching American Idol finale just now and it was pretty entertaining. Well cosidering hearing this from me who is not technically the biggest fan. Honestly, i only watch american idols during the auditions. Then i'm gone haha. But today's show was different. The performances were fantastic and the singers invited were cool (: I personally liked KISS, Black eyed peas and Queen Latifah (:

But the funny thing that really got me was when Danny sang that "Hello is it me you're looking for" song, i totally LMAO-ed coz it reminded me of Wai suan back in school when he would stand randomly and started singing it. Sigh good times good times :D Oh i also laughed when Kara came up with the "bikini girl" wtv her name is haha.

Went out to this restaurant in USJ3 for dinner. I was so pissed coz the service was just terrible and the food was just horrible. So called modern cooking. My ass la modern cooking wtf. I ordered fried rice but it tasted so wierd so i didn't finish it. Oh i saw one of my juniors there too.

Anyway, i shall go now. I need to get up early tomorrow coz i'm planning to go visit my cousin in Wangsa maju so i have to get there before Friday prayers (: I also need to get batts for the camera coz just as i was about to take a picture of my mum making cupcakes. It went adios on me T______T So yeah,

xx