Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Enough is enough

It's amazing how some people can be very straight forward. I've been having this blog for almost a year now and I still don't mention the names of a few people. Maybe I'm just a very indirect person. Like every other human being on this planet, I too have feelings meaning I too have enemies and people that I don't personally like. But, I must say that I've been trying my very best to subtract them from my life.

If I actually compared myself to the western culture. They are very outspoken. And when I say this, I mean it in a way for such that they are able to speak their mind without limitations. Why can't I do that? Why can't I tell someone in the face that they're just being annoying, ignorant, bitchy or whatsoever. Why can't I seem to write down their names and let them know what I feel. Why am I putting on a big fake smile?

Why am I questioning this right now? Well, maybe I've just been.. let's just say hit on the head a few days ago and all I did was smile. It's stupid when you think about it. I feel stupid now that I've thought about it.

Anyhoo, I have 3 weeks free of classes so I can definitely say I'm free. However, finals will be coming so that pretty much broke the deal. I actually do have other things to say but I would say this is enough for now.