Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

wow

I've been feeling that a lot of people have something against me these days. I wonder what it is. And it just thrills me to find out :D

ANYWAY, assignment submission today went pretty well. I'm happy to say that my lecturer liked what I had and she said I can continue with it YAY! However, Something did spoil my mood. There was this BITCH. She maybe felt like she was hot and pretty and all the guys go ga-ga over her. Her name was like number 54 on the list but she actually went in earlier for god knows why. She was smiling and giggling to the person who was suppose to go in. I mean hello, You can take your fake little chanel bag and flirty cute attitude and go to hell. She felt like she was so much better than us. The best part was, my friend did not even allow her to go in. HELLO! it's bad enough you're wearing fake, now you're being rude? double trouble I say.

So yeah, dramatic much? haha well that's just me. Who would I be without a little drama :D