Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009

It's the day :)



Happy Last Day of 2008

Should i be happy or sad? Well honestly speaking i'm currently facing a mix of wild emotions. A part of me is dreadfully holding on to the past, not letting go the experiences and memories gained in the last year. However another part of me is excited to face new obstacles and gain new knowledge about the outside world. Well school isn't really "outside world 101" if you get what i'm saying.

Well what i'm actually trying to say is, the experience we had in school will definitely not be at the same par as what we'll face in the so called "real" world. So that't what excites me termendously :) Yea well before i lose my head in outer space and blab further. I shall start on my flashback throughout the year of 2008.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Gamma class of 2008 was a continuation to the ever-promiscous class of 4 Gamma. 5 Gamma was a mixture of all different walks of life. It was somewhat balanced. We had the sports fanatics, smart dudes and dudettes, sleeping warriors, camwhores and people that fit everywhere lol.

Well as months go by, sitting in a class crowded with 30 people ain't that much of happy hour all the time. Sure we bicker on and off but we always manage to solve it. Well at least i hope we did anyway lol. For instance, starting of the year Jia Hui was involved in a conflict seemingly but just like i said, we managed to pull right through and gained the love towards each other.

Teachers had their fair share of miss-fits and melt-downs. Oh trust me, i think we all had our fair share :D as we got closer to SPM, stressed kind off took over and stress got to the heads. I was involved in another conflict a few weeks before trials. Trust me, i felt devestated and i thought everything in life was gone. But i managed to make myself better and learn from my mistakes so i just would like to apologise to whom i might of done wrong and hope we may start over fresh :)

After trials it was our graduation. The marking of an end to our schooling years. We were officially college students :) the thought itself gave me a tingly feeling :D Soon after, the greatest war of our lives came and we handled it like warriors with knowledge and a pen as our weapons. Day and night we struggled to make sure the 5 years of being in school was not going to waste. We managed to pull through again and now we are here. The end of a wonderfull year, despite the tantrums here and there, this year has definitley made it into my heart where i'll keep it till the end.

Before i get to them pictures, i would like to thank everyone i know :) Thank you for making 2008 a very memorable year for me :) All of the people who know me have contributed in making me year a beautiful one and i would have not changed it in any way possible :)

Now, let the pictures rolling :)

Class of 4 Gamma 2007
Penang Trip 07






Class of 5 Gamma 08





HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!