Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

:D

:)

Hey hey hey, i just got back from Malacca. My mum's cousin had a barbeque that tasted awesome. They made nasi lemak and "ikan bakar" and prawns. Oh wow ok. Ate like nobody's business :)

We left Malacca at about 11.30. I was asleep during the whole journey back coz you know, Stomach was full and the weather was breezy and it was in the middle of the night. So yeah, go figure :D

I didn't bring my camera coz it decided to go all gay on me today. So all the pictures are with my cousin. She'll e-mail them to me maybe tmr or the day after. Yeah so anyway, PMR results came out today. I hope the people who sat for the exams got what they aimed for :)

So yeah, that actually reminded me that school is re-opening very soon and i'm not a school student LOL. My mum keeps telling me to buy school books. haha. She's just playing of course haha.

Well i shall go now, i'm so tired and plus i need to get all the energy i can get for my super duper long post tmr. A summary of twothousandeight :) Well till then,

Fitri