Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

All hood

Hello peeps,


I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that i've already got the photos from yesterdays outing. The bad news is that Dd called just now to invite me to her farewell party and i couldn't make it. I feel so bad. Just shoot me la kan.

Well a note to Dd- D!!!! I apologize for not being able to make it to your farewell party. I am gonna mis you loads within that 3 months period of time. I would also want to wish you good luck there and most importantly have fun. Just do what you can and kalau the instructor to suruh you crawl in the mud. You show him the middle finger and run off :) I know you can handle it. We'll be waiting for you when you come back and plus your camp is in Cherating. Book yourself a room in Clubmed lol. Well take care and stay safe! Have fun ait :)


Well Dd is going as the first batch of National service fyi. Anyway, i'll continue blogging later when the alma matter is working perfectly :), and here are yesterday's photogs.








Look closely :)








I hate to break it out to you, but if you have something against emo moments a few hours Christmas you should not carry on reading because this is going to make you as frustrated as me or even more coz you're about to celebrate christmas heh.

Well honestly you know how it feels when you try helping someone and giving it all you've got although you have plans. Well i did just that. I had been planning this outing for ages and it was set-go arrangement. However last night * asked me to accompany * coz * was either scared or just needed someone to help out. Because i felt like i needed to help * so i actually cancelled my plans with that someone. And that someone is about to go to america very very soon and this might be the only chance of seeing her before she leaves.

Obviously i didn't tell * coz i didn't want to make things worst and make a big deal over my own decision. So after following * to that place, i asked whether * could send me to Pyramid for a short while. And before we went, * told me * could send me, but after i followed* , * totally bailed and said no. What kind of human does that? I mean it's inhuman. * uses that pity game on me and it definitely works. All * can do is say things that will eventually hurt my feelings and make me feel bad about myself. Makes me feel like i'm not doing enough. And yet * i am the person * turns to when * needs a favour. I may say alot of things but i've never meant it and when * needs help i'll be the first in line to do so. It actually makes me sad but these patty things don't get through * head. Since * is the only one thats sad and lonely. Well i can't do anything can i? And as a matter of fact i don't wish too. Coz * is still my *. * hates when we make her feel bad about *self but * has done it to me a thousands of times accept i don't take it personally but sometimes i actually do but i don't show it. So think about that for a moment. Yea sure I know i've done wrong too but at least i see it.

Yea well i'm sorry if i killed your christmas spirit. Didn't mean to anyway :) Well just to liven things up abit.


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Fitri