Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Flashier than neon lights, hotter than cili padi ;)

Hey hey hey :)

Sorry i haven't been blogging for awhile. I honestly got lazy lol. I mean there is nothing much to blog about. For example, I went out for dinner last night and i saw this women using the phone that i'm going to buy. So i spent my time stalking :)

So that ain't quite an interesting thing to be blogging about right? haha. So yeah, but no worries. Today i do have something to blog about heh :) I went to midvalley with my two cousins today. Though it was quite an unusuall day for me coz you know why? I had to wake at 7 so that i could reach midval at 9.30. Yea i know. Who the hell goes to a shopping mall at 9.30? well maybe the people who work there but other than that? Well apparently me and the cousins ahaha.

So we reached at around 9.40 and went to buy movie tickets. We watched Wild Child which i've watched for a gazillion times :/ coz i have it in my computer. Damn haha. After buying the movie tickets we walked around aimlessly waiting for time to go by. Went to the petshop and saw a bird that costs RM7500. Yea who the hell would buy that? Well apparently someone :P

Yea after walking around we decided to go for lunch since it was already 12. This is where the true chaos starts. We couldn't make up our minds on where to eat. We stopped by in Carl's jr just to look around. Then we changed our minds so we went to Penang cafe thingy. But we didn't like the menu so we went to Nando's. We finally sat down and took the menu. After contemplating on what to eat for about 10 minutes, we left Nando's and went back to Carl's jr. LOLNESS KAN? hahaha. But hey, you know what they say. The first instinct is always the best :)

After lunch we went for the movie. Well the movie was no suprise anyway haha. I played along la, they laugh i laugh. Huh so pathetic lol. After the movie, my legs were already hurting me like crap. We still walked around to find Jolin's christmas present and i did get it :) So after getting it, it was about 4 already and my cousins needed to leave. So sent them to the station bridge thingy and i went back in. Walked around somemore. Ate some ice cream and sat down. LOL.

Fell asleep in the car. Got home. Took a shower and had something to eat. Watched some tv and now here i am :) I don't have the pictures with me now, it's all with my cousin. We'll just have to wait :)

Well that's it for now, till the next time,

Fitri