Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My heart will go on

Mengapa cinta bersemi
Semoga cintamu kan dekat padaku
Asmara kan memuja tanpa mengira waktu
Bertakhta di hati mu dan hati ku


Hellooo :)


Well how long has it been? Quite awhile i suppose. Oh wait, i did post something yesterday. Well it had not more than ten words so it can't really be counted as an update can it :( Yea so anyway, here is a real update with NO pictures for your viewing pleasure coz i haven't been charging my camera :D Blame it all on genes lol.


So anyway, we'll start with Friday. I didn't do anything during the day coz i spent most of it sleeping. Went for kaeroke( i don't know how to spell it lol) in the evening with cousins, sister and friends till 12 something. Went out for supper till 2 if i'm not wrong. Got home, went online and msn-ed with Nat till 4.


Boring friday? Move on to Saturday shall we? :)


Me, sister, cousin Eleena and friends Aleesa and Apek went to Queens Park where they had factory outlet stores for all the branded names like Quiksilver, MNG, Armani Exchange, DKNY and so much more. The prices were cheap too. Spent half of the day there. Left at around 5 to Midvalley for a movie. We watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua.

The movie was funny and ok i suppose. I'd give it a 7/10 rating :)
After the movie we all went home. Went back to my cousin's house coz my parents were there. They told us to go out for dinner so we went out for dinner. After dinner we went home. I got home and took a shower. Msn-ed with Nat for abit then KO-ed :)


Today i did'nt do anything. Cousins came by and thats pretty much it. I have no pictures to be displayed. So it feels kinda wierd. Oh something very interesting happened just now. My phone dropped into the pool. So whoopdeedoo. No communication to the outside world for awhile :( Well until my new phone comes :D


Well i shall go now. I need to get new pictures to post it up here. Coz without pictures it'll only be words. LOL. So till the next time,

Fitri