Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Prisoner in my own home

How now brown cow.

Helloo, just woke up from a 7 hour sleep duration. I guess when "they"(whoever "they" is) say that we need at least 7 hours of sleep, it's actually true coz i slept at 5 and i woke up at 12. So yeah, purddy interesting lol.

Well moving on, today marks the third last day of the year 2008 :) an end to a very very colourful year. The whole colour spectrum is involved lol. It seems like it was just yesterday i was fooling around not giving a tad bit of attention to my future. I'm not going to make a summary now coz that'll be the day after tmr which is on the last day of the year 2008 :D

I'm so excited to be starting fresh and clean lol wtf. I want to take the mistakes that i've done as a guide and try hard not to make the same ones :) I am so excited woot woot :D Well just to feast your eyes on something less boring, here are some pictures i produced from a 3 o'clock in the morning photo shoot LOL.





Ait, i'm outty :) I need to lose some weight. You know how you try so hard not to lose your phone and sometimes it just does. Well how come that theory can't be applied to my situation heh? I mean we try to lose weight but it never gets lost. LOL. I shall carry out an experiment now haha. Till the nex time,

Fitri