Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shake till you break lol

oooooh lala~

Hello people, blogging in front of the tv is very hard. The sounds coming out from the tv mixed with the sounds coming out from my head gets mixed up and ends up coming out as nothing :( How toot up is that? lol.

Yea so anyway, the wireless internet connection i've been using has been terminated. Yea i know, very dramatic eh? haha. Yea i guess the owner kind off found out that i've been using it? Well that took him quite awhile to find out :)

Anyway, the reason i'm blogging is to let you all in on an opportunity you dare not miss :) My aunty is letting go some of her BRANDED goods. Yeap it's BRANDED. Nope i'm not lying, the items are BRANDED. You don't believe me? Well too bad coz they're really BRANDED. Yeap i think you get what i'm trying to say? haha. Here are the some of the previews :)
















GUCCI baybeh XD


FURLA

Well hope your eyes are blinded by these awesome picks :D. So what are you still doing here? Open another TAB and click on my sister's link but don't leave my blog :) I shall move back to my room now. I don't feel comfortable sitting in front of the tv. It feels awkward :( Well till the next time,

Fitri