Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

ZOMG

I havent seen my girl since then.
Why cant it be that way it was?
Cause you were my homie, lover, and friend.

I'm in a trance. Feeling zen, eh ZEN YEE!! yea suddenly got reminded of her heh. Well Hello! another day of pure boredom with nothing to do whatsoever hmmph! Parents are out and my sister is asleep. I feel like going to starbucks for a cup of coffee or something but my legs won't budge. Yeap blame it all on the legs :)
Oh since the internet connection that i've been borrowing has officially disappeared, i've changed my computer spot. It's now placed on a table right in front of the bed. So now i have to sit on the bed everytime i need to use the computer. Jolly isn't it? ugh.

I'm not sure whether you noticed but alot of my friends are missing. lol. When i say missing i mean that they've gone for a vacay but i have no idea on when they're coming back. How pathetic is that? I knew Jolin went to Hong kong a week ago but i had no clue on when she was coming back and poof! She suddenly appears on my msn. Yeah i think may have lost track of time.
Since the holidays started, i keep forgetting the date and day. It actually gives you an impression that i've been so busy with activities and what not but it's not true. I rarely go out these days. I mean rarely go out with my buddies but with my family? nearly everyday :) Me, Jolin and Nicole have to go out one day before christmas coz Nicole's going Langkawi for christmas. So we have to go out as a threesome :)


Well off to gym :). Till the next time,
Fitri