Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Anonymous lies

Hey :)

I apologize for abandoning my blog for quite some time. I was very busy and not to mention lazy :) However today's post is gonna be awesome :D

First of all, i've bought my phone! My new phone is finally in my hands. I bought it in Nokia One utama. Wanna see it? :P


Bought it on saturday and i only had the time to take picture of it today :) Its the Nokia e71. I love love love love it :) Anyway, went to Pyramid to get it a rubber casing and a screen protector. The phone comes with a REAL leather pouch but since i'm using the rubber casing. It can't fit. Booooo!


It's my love<3. So called Gwen by Sonia

Yea so anyway, my week was normal. Didn't really do much. Went to Metro Driving academy to register yesterday but it was bloody expensive. So probably doing it somewhere else :) However i had an awesome chat with Nattie Crabbie Pattie last night. It was a very funny conversation. It's kinda what you get when you put two nutcrackers together heh :D

Anyway Nat wanted to webcam so we did, and here are the results :)

The beginning of something funny :)

:(

:P

Nat was showing her funny face when she eats minty gum :P


Our phones yo! It's the same :P

Nattie: Buat LALA! lol

Pretending to use it. HA.HA

Hearts <3


Rock!

LALA the second :P

Nat what were we trying to do here? lol

LOL
Thx for the awesome chat! The good friend anyone would be lucky enough to get heee :D

Well that was all of it :) i'll continue blogging later that will maybe contain more words. haha. Till then,

xoxoxoxoxo