Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Bun

:)

Just like i said, i'm gonna do a special post as a tribute to my friend Natasha Aida A.K.A Nattie A.K.A Nat A.K.A You. I got the idea of doing this by talking to Nattie herself. She's very bubbly and jovial. She makes random statements all the time and i find her very interesting.

We knew each other back in school. "Knew" as in i know her name, she knows my name but we had never talked to each other before. I mean yeah sure we've said a few words to each other before but never really a decent conversation.

We started talking to each other on the night of Prom 08, kan Nat? yea well that's what i remembered. Then we started facebooking. Oh our facebooking days were stupid yet hillarious :D We would torment each other using the status column and giving out comments. It was awesome. Then facebook went all gay so we changed to MSN. Free yet relyable wtf? haha.

Till this day we've been talking online almost every night. Although now she has started college so it's abit hard. Maybe just on the weekends. As you see, two perfect strangers went from i-do'nt-know-you to talk-absloutely-rubbish-everyday :) Awesome la.

One of our many random yet funny conversations on MSN

I have more to paste here but it's between me and that woman :P So too bad :) I'm currently talking to her online right now :) Just our usual randomness haha. Well here i end my post about THE woman :)

Nattie Crabbie Pattie :P

Anyway, nothing much has taken place in my life right now. Just the normals happening everyday. So it explains why i don't blog about it. So yeah, Chinese New Year is coming very soon as in next week. I bet all my fellow chinese friends sedang bertungkus-lumus (wtf lol) finding their new clothes :) Hope you enjoy yourselves.

Not just that. Nicole's birthday is this sunday. Wow she's 18 already? She's now legal to watch 18 sx movies :P ( no need to wear clothes that make you look sophisticated anymore :P ) Well i'm not going to wish you now. Wish you on sunday kay? :)

Well that's it for today, need to hit the sacks soon. Getting my phone tomorrow. Can i get a woot woot? haha. Till the next time,

xoxoxo