Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

From the land beside Singapore :]

Eyohhh :)

Greetings from Johor :D Well it's not that big of a deal. It's just Johor lol. Well the hotel has internet connection so i thought of blogging for awhile. Well they don't have wireless. Just one port for one computer.

I brought my laptop and my sister brought one. So practically we'll have to share. We have decided on the timing. So my time will be from 1 till 3 in the morning. MAMA T___T So please stay online haha but i'm guessing not because there's college tomorrow. Bloody hell :(

I still have to upload the pictures from yesterday. Well i'm using my sister's computer right now so i'll get it done later :) Hopefully lol. Anyway, reached here at about 4. Which is counted quite early despite leaving really late :D

Stopped by for some ice cream along the way. Checked in the hotel and went out for lunch :D Came back and now here i am. Well i shall go now. I got nothing else to do online. Bleghhh :( I'll most prolly be going out for dinner soon. Till the next time,

Byeee xoxoxoxoxoxoxo