Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Rumours

Hoi hoi hoyahoi :)

It's me again :D again and again and again. Just me :P I have the pictures in the computer now. At last kan? Well i apologize for stalling it for so long. You can blame me and procastination. So before i go on and on, here are the pictures from yesterday :D

The lobby :) While waiting for them :)

It's super duper hard to take a picture of her :D

On the way down :)

Kaif :D

These were taken when we were swimming.

More baby :)

The view from my uncle's house :D

Well those are all the photos from yesterday :) yeeepeee i've done it all. Now here are some of the photos from today :D

The view from my hotel room here :D That's the checkpoint to go in and out of Singapore.

We ate here for dinner. Zorro :P

Well that's all for today. I'll blog more about my trip tomorrow :D My old buddies are probably picking me up tomorrow for an outing. So we'll see how that goes :) teeheeee. Well till the next time,

<3

xoxoxoxo