Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Heyyy :)

How's the new layout? :) teehee. Well credits to my annoyingadorable sister who is somewhat very adorable :P Okay la give her something to smile about :D I know you're smiling! Stop!

Well i'm very happy with my layout. Give me a woot woot! I did a few minor adjustments as well to the shoutmix box and the song playlist mumbo jumbo :) Anyway, i'll be going to my uncle's house tomorrow for a swim. Well more like a dip :D My cousin asked me to drag along my big bed-float. It's huge mind you.

Oh by the way, my sister taught me another way of posting up the pictures. It's way easier compared to the method i used and it actually made my method look dumb. Bloody hell lol. Well here are some random photos i have lying around :)

Nattie and Charmaine :)

Was chatting with Nattie and Charmaine just now. Well before the rain came and caused my connection to go whoopie haha.

All the eggs in Mydin O.O

All the potatoes in Mydin O.O

Oh god, i'm bloody lifeless kan? Taking pictures of unwanted stuff lol. Alright moving on to some real NICE photos :)

Amad. LOL

Well that's all for now :) Gonna grab something to eat :D

Byeeeee