Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Royalty of mine

Hey boo :)

I slept at 4 yesterday T__T and i woke up at 9 which was exactly 45 minutes ago. Bahh! I've been having frequent headaches. Oh to add to that is a flu :) and to top it off is a sore throat :D:D I'm dying slowly. Painful death lol wtf?!

Ate Woods peppermint yesterday but it only made my throat feel good for just a few minutes. Then it went back to it's normal painful self :( sigh. Well anyway, i'm going to my uncle's house soon. I need to deflate a float :/

A huge float mind you. Damn damn damn damn. Well here are some pictures i found in my phone. So it kinda explains the quality of the pictures. Teeeheee :D

My three cousins :) From left; Kaif, Khaleda, Khaalisah :)

The laptop belongs to Khaleda which is in the middle. I'm not kdding mind you.

Her name is on the laptop la kan haha. Well Kaif is the youngest. Khaleda is the third and Khaalisah is the first. Khaled was the second but he passed away a few years back. He was a perfect baby :)

Kaif :)

My sister and me :D

She has this super cute voice :D

They were playing this bunny game. T____T

Last but not least, the picture of the fireworks on New years eve :) Damn close right? :)

My sister is getting annoyed of this song :) I like!

Well that's it for now. I'll be having more pictures when i get back :) Till the next time,

Ciao xoxoxoxo