Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Matter of time

Hey hey :)

My blogging mood is kinda missing. I have nothing to blog about and plus my camera battery is done so i have no camera to use :( Well anyway, my outing yesterday with my old primary school buddies Anep and Nasrul was awesome. We went to this newly opened mall here.

Walked around, watched They Wait. The movie was okay actually. Some parts were bloody scary but some was just so-so. Went to Nokia after the movie and i saw my phone. My verdict of the phone is BOOOOOOOOOOO

Shit, i was bloody disappointed when i held it in my hand. It felt like holding a cheapo toy phone. It was bloody small for a touch-screen based phone. WTH wehh! I was so bloody frustrated. I mean, if you see the website. The ad for the phone looks uber cool and inviting. Sigh.

So due to this misshap. I shall now buy the Nokia e71. Well the phone was my first choice so i'm guessing first choices are always the best :D:D Do lets all cross fingers and hope i'll get it as soon as i get back in KL :) Speaking of that, i'll be back in KL tomorrow :D

Anyway, Johor has been fine so far. Been eating non-stop coz the food here is heaven :) My sister's old bud came by the hotel last night. She is one funny person i tell ya. I'm probably following my sister and her friend for lunch later so i'll blog about her later :D I need to blog about her coz she's uber funny. You can die laughing :D Well i got to go now. Take a shower and back to bed T______T till the next time,

Najib stole my chicken!
ooooh Jolie! I wanna do dirty things to her. LOL

xoxoxoxoxox