Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bokbang

Awesome possum :D

Hey hey hey :) How long has it been? Well not that long i'm guessing. Anyway, i'm back in civilization. Well it's not that Johor was some ulu place. It was just not a match up to KL :) Although i still had heaps of fun with my buds :D

I'm getting A PHONE this saturday. Notice the "A phone" part? Well it's coz i don't have a phone to buy. I mean i haven't chosen a specific model. It's probably going to be the Nokia e71 but we'll just see. Anyway, reached KL at around 8 just now. Slept alot in the car. Stopped by at my granny's house in Malacca. Had some food and left.

I don't know why i'm still sleepy despite the fact that i slept so much in the car and i slept way early last night coz i was having a slight flu. Bahh! Tomorrow is gonna be one of those days where i just lay around at home until i eventually rot and die :D Cannot wait la T____T

I need to send my form 5 notes and past year questions to my tuition teacher coz she wants it :) I still haven't finished packing that so i'm guessing i'm gonna get a very early wake up call tomorrow. Sighhh. Will probably go to my uncle's house again this friday coz their daughter keeps calling us up to visit her. Oh and i apologize coz there are no pictures from Johor. It's coz my camera battery died on the first day :( Karma much?

Oh to add to that, i accidently kicked the tyres of the car and now my left side of the shoe has a small black spot right at the front. Remind me to clean that tomorrow :D I'm currently in my sister's room. We were supposed to survey phones together but she bailed on me oh and the internet went crazy just now. So yeah, sucky sucky moment T____T

I'm kinda sleepy la. Omg la kan, yet it's still bloody early. Sigh. Well gonna go now. Nightss

A few days ago :)

Sugania's farewell party in TGI Fridays :D

xoxoxoxoxo