Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

So put your hands up...

Where's Nattie ??

Oh i miss Nattie Crabbie Pattie. My late night online convo buddy :( Where the hell are you? you better show yourself womanizer :P we've been missing out on our random meaningless conversations :( Nattie Crabbie Pattie!! today we update ourselves LOL

Ahhhh well, me again :) well it's all about me myself and i coz afterall it is my blog. Anyway, went to a family gathering at my auntie's house in cheras last night. It was a very warm family gathering :D We got to catch up on things with each other which is uber cool :)

Babies were everywhere and when i say everywhere, i mean literally everywhere. You need to have keen eyes so you don't trip over them by accident. wakaka :D anyway i laughed alot though. Laughed mostly at my own jokes so yeah, can you say loser much? haha. We left at about 1 when all the fireworks were over.

Oh i'm going to my uncle's house again today coz my dad has this meeting with his friends so might as well go somewhere than sitting at home waiting to rot :) I'll also be having my first ever driving lesson which is the 5 hour talk tomorrow. I have to sleep early tonight. Apparently that is something which is merely impossible to me. Damn it :(

Well wish me luck! hope i meet new peeps and so i don't fall asleep :D Oh before i forget

Happy Chinese New Year! :)

Gotta bounce! till the next time,

xoxoxo