Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Too late for that

I'm bloody tired :(

Tired as a cow stuck in a rabbits hole :D well the saying doesn't actually fit but who cares? not me :) Anyway, i just got home from my uncle's house. They finally got a house and they were cleaning it up and getting the house ready so we came to help :D

Well it wasn't that much of help. Fixed some curtains, made up some beds and watched telle :) yea we were pretty helpless however! we did sweat and it was the same amount as the people that were actually doing real work :D Had some food and we left at about 11.

Reached home and took a shower and now i'm here :D Eyes are abit heavy but i just had to blog just to feel more content :) Oh i forgot. I went to metro driving school's office to register and enroll myself. I have also picked the date for my 5 hour talk. It's gonna be this Tuesday. What in the world am i going to do for 5 hours? just shoot me T___T

I hope the instructor's cool so it would make it less sucky for me. The instructor will be picking me up at 8.30 so yeah! If the instructor bores me to death i'll probably continue sleeping through out the talk :D hey it's not my fault that they come early in the morning and takes us to this unknown place and expects us to pay attention to a boring talk for 5 hours straight. Might as well shoot me! It'll hurt less :)

So yeah, that's about it for today. Oh i have a few pictures from Sonia's party in my phone but i'm too lazy to transfer them into the computer so we'll just have to wait. Sorry Kim :D

Hooooooooters :P

Till the next time,

xoxo


Justify Full