Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Them

I just burped with my mouth closed :)

Interesting enough? hehe. Ah well another day has passed. Boredom still stays so yeah. Tembak saya! Anyway, Sonia's birthday party is this Friday and i have absolutely nothing to wear. Any ideas? I've got no money to buy something coz i'm dead broke. Broke as in NADA! As in telur ayam! yeaaaa. Sooo the dramatic :D

I guess i have to recycle. Recycling is good right? NO! well not outfits at least. But whatever la, i'll make it work you boobs :) Anyhoo, going out soon to a baking supply shop in puching with my mom. Since it's chinese new year. My mum has decided to make chinese new year cookies. Yeap, i'm so not in it haha. Count me out :)

Oh i was watching this movie just now. It was about this brainy girl who was definitely not popular having oral sex and ends up getting sifilis. All thanks to the guy she did it with coz he had it. Due to that, nearly the whole school was infected coz the guy had been sleeping with everyone. LOL. How interesting. It was on Hallmark and i didn't have anything else to watch :D

Anyway, I heard the second season of 90210 is out and i'm dying to watch it. Flippin' out ya'll :) Well i have to go now. My mum's ready so yeah. Till the next time,

ciaooerss :) xoxo