Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Zimbabwe <3

Blisss :/

I have no idea why i wrote that but it seems catchy enough, but then again most of the things i write does not make sense anyway so welcome to the club lol.

My blogger dashboard is saying something about Scheduled outage at 4.00PM PST. Can anyone tell me what in the world does that mean? if it means we can't blog at that time then it's fine. If it means we can't blog till that time then someone's gonna get their ass whooped :D So yeah, take cover :)

Anyway, enough of this mumbo jumbo. I helped my mum with some chores just now. Yeaahh i know! i'm such an angel woot woot :D Well it was mainly because my mum's not well and she wanted to pay me for the help. But considering how nice i was. I didn't take the money so yeahhhh! Broke and generous :( something that i should fix HAHA.

Going to my aunty's house later in the afternoon. I'm trying to finish my phone's batteries so i can charge them before i go. Bliss! Everytime i get a new phone, i get wayyy paranoid on the battery life. I literally observe the battery life span. Gosh! So whenever it decreases i freak out and just go loopy. Loopy loopy loopy loopy!!!

I'm a psycho i know :D Other than that, my ankle has started it's daily routine of making me suffer, and as an addition to that is a back ache. Oh and not to forget my normal shoulder pains. Shoot wehh! I'm an old man stuck in a young body T__T eeeeeeeek O.O

I wonder how it'll be when i'm old. Shit i need to start drinking milk or cheese or whatever kind of dairy products. I need to satisfy my dairy needs LOL. Anyhoo! Results for the IGCSE students have been released and from what i heard, ya'll did a pretty good job so yeah! Congratz! Bravo! Tahniah! Gong xi fa chai oops salah wish :D

Well i got to stop here. My shoulder is killing me! Do not be alarmed if the next time you see me, i'm only left with one shoulder. One shoulder freak we shall call it :D Till the next time,

Puching was an honest mistake! you ningkapoop! :)

xoxo