Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

killer

Hey :)

I'ts Fitri the magnifique. Oh not exactly, it's just the same old me :) which have missing in action for quite some time.

Well the real reason why i was away for a few days was coz i was sleeping over at my uncle's place. They just moved to kl and my uncle works outstation. So i was there to help around. Since they have like 3 little kiddos :D

I couldn't find the time to look for their internet modem thingy. So i lived without internet. Except when i followed my aunty out then i'll be using the internet provided at the mall or something. But staying there was awesome i tell ya :)

I actually came back was coz i had to do my driving thingy so yeah, bummer much? :( but i'll be going back next week maybe. Honestly kan, living a life without internet connection isn't that big of a deal. When i got home last night i felt weird typing on the computer. Omg wth is wrong with me? What am i saying? Shitttt haha.

Anyway, i'm at sjmc now. Temaning my mum for her monthly check-up la kan. Using my phone to blog coz theres nothing better to do :) was talking to this aunty who just got her tonsils out. I know kan? Tonsils? Talking? LOL.

Everyone is like reading informative stuff like the newspaper or a book. All i'm doing is blogging and watching youtube. Muahaha :) me likey.

The font of this post is probably gonna be different coz i can't seem to find the font size options lol. Well you can't be comparing with a real computer can you? Lol :)

Anyway, subang didn't change much. Except i just found out that Pn Daisy from our school has passed away. Rest in peace of disciplinary teacher and condolences to the family :)

I didn't really know her but she used to scold me coz my shoes had white stripes on them. And she would tahan people with long hair after assembly. So who's left in srikl? Noooo idea. I reckon all the newbies :P well good luck juniors :)

Well i better be off. I'm gonna take a walk or something. Or find Sonia's mum and say hi aunty. Haha i'm such a loser lol. Kan sonia? Haha.

Till the next time,

xoxo

Where are thou Nattie Crabbie Pattie :(