Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Walk away like you always do

When all that's left is nothing :)

Hey hey hey, i've lost my blogging mojo. Must have flushed it down the toilet or something heh :D Well anyway, i'm dying of boredom right now. My mum went out to visit a friend who is sick and i couldn't be bothered to follow :)

So the boredom is actually my fault muahaha XD anyone cares to shoot me? :D:D:D

On to something more depressing, i have not started reading my undang book yet. Blarddy hell wehh. I've been procastinating it since forever and i bet one day it'll come and haunt me! :( Shit i'm scared. Well i'll maybe start being a good boy and start reading it LATER. You see! the proof is there. I was born to procastinate. Sighh :)

Other than that, nothing much happened. Well coz i don't make it happen LOL. Yea well my week was so-so. Nothing terrible nor good so it was balanced :) Going back to Taiping this weekend to attend a wedding. I have no idea what to wear and I don't really think i want to go. Shit i'm confused :D

The long car rides. The hot humid weather. The hassle and bassle of everything and not being able to read my undang book(cehh alasan je la!) ahaha. But still, i have this thing against travellinghalfwayacrossmalaysiajusttoattendawedding :)

Thank god my ipod works again so i won't have to face the pit of doom music-less :D:D

I'm gonna go now, maybe take a shower? LOL. bubyeeee :)

xoxo