Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The old days

Ahemm :)

Well hello there. I'm trying real hard to get my ass back in the blogging world so please please bare with me :) It seems harder nowadays to crap your way through 6 paragraphs of pure bullshit. Well it's hard for me anyway :) Everything seems to be harder these days. For example, getting a haircut. God i so need a haircut. My hair is growing to all the wrong directions :(

I also need to finish my driving thingy which i have been postponing for quite some time. All in the name of procrastination. Yay! :D yay my hiney la kan.

Anyway, went out for my dad's birthday dinner yesterday. It was fun. Ate at Tarbush coz my mum just can't seem to get enough of it :) but the food was awesome still :D

Moving on to something more depressing. I need to see my friends. I miss all of them! ALL of them. Especially Jolin, Nicole, Sonia!!!!, Nattieee, Zaffiee and whole bunch of others. I miss school la damn it. and that is final. I misssss school. Sue me if you like :)

I've been talking to Nat less these days. Why laaa Nat? ahaha. Well partially was my fault coz i went missing for a week. Then Nattiee got busy with college and stuff. Sonia has also not been replying my messages. You'd better start explaining womanizer! HAHAHA. I actually missed alot of happenings while i was staying with my aunty. First Nat had that eye problem, then Sonia starting liking this guy AGAIN AHAHAHA.

AAANDDDDDD Rihanna gets beatened up. So yeah, i take my eyes off you guys a minute and the world goes out of control. God i don't know what you'll do without me :D:D:D

Well i shall go now. Reminisce with the family maybe? NAHHH LOL :P

ciao xoxo