Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ponder

Hey :)

How have all of you been lately? well i've been fine. You know me, having the same routine every single day. There's not really much to do to make a difference you know what i mean? :D

What's my normal routine you ask? well it goes a little something like this :)

11 AM: I get up from bed.
11.30AM: I have my so called breakfast LOL.
12 PM: I stone in front of the tv.
2 PM: Off to the gym
3 PM: More stoning in front of the tv.
5 PM: Stone in front of the computer
5 PM-2 AM: Stoning in front of the computer :)

Yea you see? Stoning makes up most of my time yay! haha. However! I managed to shift it a tad bit just to make it less boring coz Zaf wanted to go to Pyramid just to hang out and catch up on things so yeah. That's what we did.

We watched Pink Panther and might i say. It is a very funny movie. We had lunch after the movie and walked around. We left quite ealy coz Zaf needed to fetch her sister from college. So yeah, my day went well so no complains from me :D

I'm having more plans tomorrow too! :D I'm meeting Jolin and Nicole tomorrow for lunch. God i haven't seen them for ages so this kinda helps.

Anyway, i was "Facebooking" just now and i found out something interesting. I found out that most of my family members are actually available on Facebook. It's not just the close ones but also the far ones which i'm not really close to. It surprises me alright :)

Alright alright. I should probably go. Till the next time,

xoxoxo