Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bricks

This will be my last post before i fly off to Thailand. Please don't look for me wtf! I'm gonna stay in a 1 star hotel and live on Maggi mee. I'm gonna start working at a restaurant as a dish washer. Eh no way man. Probably find a job in Quiksilver or something. lol.

Omg so the drama wehh. It's 9.51 and my heart is pumping blood like nobody's business. Nicole and Jolin agreed on meeting in school at 10.45! Wish me luck everyone. My hands are shivering as i type this post.

Shit man, i am so scared. To think that later in the day. I would either be happy or sad. All comes down to that small paper slip. Bugger. Well i should continue shivering now. I guess that's the only thing i can do now.

I'm not even in the mood to eat. You know what? SPM results should come out everyday. Coz at this rate, i'll be slim and buffed in no time. Yea right stop dreaming Fitri, Well enough of this.

Bye :)