Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Zonker

Hey :)

Just this morning i was scared out of my pants. Right now i'm feeling abit down coz someone did something oh and my results. I did not do good nor bad. Just enough to get my ass into college. Well at least it's something.

Our results were released super late. Jolin, Nicole and i planned to be there at 11.15 but at the last minute the plan was changed to 10.45. So when we arrived, everyone was there waiting anxiously. Sadly the results only came out at 12. Bloody hell right? so yeah, got my results. Cried abit, well more like alot then went off to Parade for lunch.

So yeah, went to dD's house coz she wanted to change. Then went to Darus. Then went to fetch Zarina. Sent me home. Took a shower. Talked on the phone with Zaf and here i am now. Althought i do not know why Zaf hanged up on me :(

I'll be having my driving thingy tomorrow and honestly. I don't feel like going. Damn it man. Bloody bored. I wanna sit at home and do absolutely nothing heeeeee XD bumming! right Johnston? well i doubt you read my blog anyway.

Oh yea, i would like to apologise to Nicole coz i did not reply her text. Sorry Nicole Kidman :P. Well that's it for today. Ciao

xoxo