Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Clean me up

Hello!

Wow, such a formal greet. I spent like a minute to actually make up my mind on whether i should say "hey" or "hello". God i am pathetic :) I even checked other blogs to see how they start their posts. LOL this is making me look bad so i'll shut up now :D

Anyway, I didn't do anything on the weekends. Bummed around the whole day while my parents went back to Malacca. Ordered Domino's for lunch with my sister. Watched this Indonesian horror flick with my sister after lunch which was kinda stupid. The movie had no story line and i couldn't understand some of the parts.

My sister gave me Gossip girl season 2 episode 13 to 17. Oh my god i was watching it till 4am. The series are hypnotizing i tell ya. This show is getting better and better and i can't wait to see what happens :D Oh yeah, zaf texted me just now and she told me she going to get that LG phone that we saw the other day in Parade.

Oh so Zaf called me again and asked what was our plan tomorrow. You see, zaf and i hang out every tuesday. It's kind off our thing ya know? lol. Yea so she's fetching me at 11. So sad right? i'm the guy without a driving license :D

Forgive me but i am currently going through this fetish cravings of LG phones LOL. This is all due to too much Gossip Girl. All the characters are using LG phones. Yes, i googled it :) here are a few pictures of the model that i'm currently in love with :D


Oh mother of pearl. Is it not the prettiest thing you've ever seen? well of course not but still. It looks awesome man. I so want one of this. But i can't. I already have a very good phone and the features are already twice as better as this LG. DAMN it haha.


So anyway, i'm gonna go now. Need to sleep early coz Zaf is coming at 11 and everyone knows i can't get up at that time lol. So till the next time,


xoxo :)