Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fly a plane boo!

Hey!

Feeling very blog-ish today :) Anyway, parents went back to Malacca to check on the house. I'm at home with my sister. I wanted to wash the car but i found out that my bro took the car to Cherating. Damn it! I love washing the car. It gives you this contented feeling with yourself when you see the car super clean and shiny :D me likey :D

Oh so yeah, i was going through facebook just a while ago and i found some awesome news :) Patricia Marie Francis is coming to Malaysia in April! Yay! god i've missed her. Oh and that's not all. Sugania is coming back around that time too. So yeah! Awesome timing :)

Now i have lost my blogging mojo. Gone again lol. I'll be back later :)

With my cousin Atin.*my sister was in the changing room*

Alrighty! ciao xoxo

Oh yea, see dD! I updated :)