Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Flyer

Feeling very the emo :(

Sigh

I'm not really in the position to ber-emoing but i don't exactly give a sh*t right so sue me :( it's hard to get things done your way and i know it's bad to always want things our way but still........... Shit i have no points to support myself. Damn it :(

Anyway, i'll just make the best of it and try to make this post less miserable as it already is :D So yeah, went out with Zaf today. Got all her college stuff in pyramid. Got her a college bag too. Oh i cut my hairbut Kelvin didn't do a really good job this time. He kinda made the top a wee bit short.

I'm not gonna show you now coz i'm not looking my best. My eyes are droopy and my brain's not functioning properly so too bad. Zaf can't go out tomorrow coz she does not have the car so i'm gonna rot at home and die weeeeee. Fine i have no mood whatsoever.

Will make a real post soon. Bye

P/S: You shall check whether you got them balls or not.