Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Half past dead

Becoming a Billionare by 30 :)

There are actually 2 totally opposite ways of reaching that target. The first option is to work really really hard and get it eventually. The second option which to me sounds way better although it goes against every moral value there is which is getting married with a rich woman and then kill her and getting all her money woot woot! :D

You pick :)


So anyway, not doing anything today. Planning to just lay around and hope something interesting happens and if that plan fails, i'll go with plan B which is to sleep till something interesting happens.

Shit, both of my plans are redundant actually. Both will eventually lead me to being bored at home so yeah, Shit me haha. Oh that's not even the best part. The best part is.. No one is at home. I'm the only miserable one left.

I AM LEGEND

AHH wtf wtf. Still got room for lame words and expressions muahaha. Now what should i say? i've tried my hardest to crap and look where it got me. lol.

*Blank*

Oh yesss, an interesting story*Smiles excitedly* I had the wierdest dream last night and it woke me up twice. Such potong-ness :P Anyway, the dream was about me being sent to boarding school and thats not that bad part. The bad part was the school was haunted. Oh hot damn!

I kept calling my parents to bring me home but they refused. Then on the second night, while i was studying(yea i know! me? studying? creepy lol) someone came from behind, so in my head was a picture of an angry woman ghost gliding towards me but i was wrong. When i turned my head, it was Elmo. And i went wtf. And because of that i woke up. Yeap purddy interesting story kan?

READER'S THOUGHTS: LAME FITRI!

Well boohooo! my blog! My lame stories weeeeee XD Okay i shall go now before blogger terminates my account for the extreme amount of LAME being potrayed lol. Oh wait! Before i go! I have to post up some old pictures of me when i was young. My sister found these pictures at my nenek's house so she took it and scanned it into the computer :)

Me!!!! :D

God i'm so cute haha.

Hehe

All of the cousins during raya. Spot me :)


Oh i have an idea, just wanted to do a "before and after photo" :)

Before :)

After :D
The only missing is my maid :(

Well that's all for today. Bye

xoxo