Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

FunHouse (:


Shalom :D

Hey hey hey.

How's it hangin' ? Yea well hope everyone's good. Me? I'm fine, a little bit stressed but good (: So yeah, seems to me that i've missed out on blogging these few days. Well i have the most perfect explanation to cover my ass from being chucked behind bars of blogger wtf.

The reason is... I've been going to bed really early sigh. I know, it's not really a well-off reason but who cares (:

Anyway, did'nt do much over the weekend. Followed my sister to The Curve and Sunway Pyramid on Saturday, and OH! Had Earth Hour which was awesome. Everyone i knew switched their lights off (: However! I'm pissed at the fact that Summit and Mydin did not and i repeat DID NOT switch their lights off. It was freaking bright when all the surroundings were facing darkness.

At least Giant switched their main banner/neon thingy whatever off so that made me proud :D What? I'm proud okay? It actually reflects on the country. It shows that Malaysia can actually do something useful if we put our heads together heeee XD

However for the people who thought having their lights turned on while taking a dump or whatever stupid reason they get from the back of their head, the world is already facing Global warming. It does not need Stupid Inhabitants Disease T___T

Anyway, i went out with Zaf and Zar just now to Pyramid. AGAIN. i know (: Zaf wanted to get some stuff for college which she's starting tomorrow. Wish her luck. Well not that she needs it anyway lol.

My second driving class will be this tuesday. This will be the first time i'll be driving on the real streets behind big-ass lorries and do not pity me and my small little Kancil. DAMN IT. I hope i don't roll back on a hill and masuk under the lorry. Choy choy man!

Thank god Metro gives RM200000 for insurance. Oh shit that did not make me feel any better. Mothertoot man.

Ughh i have to let the feeling of me dying go :D

Oh yea, watched Confessions of A Shopaholic on saturday which was might i say, awesome. The movie was hilarious :) We also watched Talentime. The movie is actually suppose to be in BM but they actually speak more english. Now these two movies are definitely a must watch :D:D

Well i should go and turn my air con on now. I'm trying hard to save the environment by switching the air con on only when i'm going to bed. So till the next time,

xoxo