Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Here in my home

Fish are friends, not food (:

Random enough? teehee XD

Anyway, Hey! Another day, another boring post filled with my most random thoughts that somehow is able to escape my make-believe brain and make its way to this blog. Sigh. Why does it have to be this way? LOL okay crapping stops here! Period! Not period as in what the kaum wanita face but you know what i mean kan? Damn it haha.

So yeah, Went for my second driving class in the morning and it was very the awesome :D:D Pusing pusing a few times in the circuit and finally we went out to the main road. Oh the first time was really nerve wrecking but after the second time, i got used to it.

Was chatting with my instructor. She was like telling me how pissed she was at her son coz he didn't want to go to school. It was funny in a way coz everytime she was shouting on the phone with her son, i panic lol. Very the funny (:

Left the place at 12.30 and got home by 1. Watched tv for awhile and followed my mum out again to send my sister back to college. Slept on the way back, reached home. Watched some movies on MTV's website and now i'm here :D

Well i did do some stuff in between like grab a bite to eat and what not but i don't really find that blogging material (:

Moving on :D, there is this one blogger which i find very very very amazing. She's being hosted by Kenny Sia if i'm not mistaken and her name is Suet li. She is this awesome blogger whom talks about her everyday life and somehow i don't find it boring at all.

Her blog is the first blog that i actually don't look forward to seeing pictures but instead reading to what she has to say. Her english and her way of making us understand through words is amazing. And i personally find her super funny :D:D

This is her link for those who does not know that this one of a kind blog exists (:

Suet Li

Ahhh she's awesome (:

Oh before i forget, i've finally recieved my acceptance letter from Multimedia University Cyberjaya and my orientation starts 7th June :D I can't wait and at the same time very the nervous teehee. What if i don't get any friends? Ahhh then i eat lunch in my room like a loner wtf. No la! I'm awesome! Awesome people don't do that weeee XD

Sighhh, my symptoms of being indenial are attainable wtfwtf. Fine i shall go now, before someone hits me with a stone. Good night losers (:


Dork (:

xoxo