Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sugar

Yay Yay!

I'm a lifeless fool that will start spending his days sitting at home doing absolutely nothing. I shall be doing this for 3 months which is until i enter college so yeah, care to join me? Anyone? Fine! wtf

I'll enjoy by myself. I don't need all you losers to drown me in my own pity, I can do that without you ignorant fools wtf. Fine i'm blabbing, who woudn't? It's 9.15am and i'm awake and not to mention, I have no plans today. Wow kan?

Why the hell did i wake up so early then? Oh coz i gt used to waking up this time and getting ready before Zaf comes, but now Zaf's starting college so she has no more time to linger and ber-zombie around with me.

It's fine, i'll ask someone else to ber-zombie with me. Anyone? Eh fools come join me la! Mothertoots la you all wtf. Anyway Zaf! Have fun in college and don't worry too much.I'm sure you'll have the time of your life.

Just don't forget me. Shit the feeling that we're gonna text less is so damn frightening :( Zaf don't leeeeeeeave me. Woah dramatic much lol. Okay la fine. I shall go now. Into my lonely world ehh wtf is this man. Enough of this mushy mushy stuff. It's getting outta control lol.

Okay fine, Bye :D