Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Vogue

Hi!

I need to do heaps of things tomorrow. Zaf fetching me at 11, then we have to go to school to certify my SPM results and testimonials :) Then go to the Post office and get RM2 worth of stamps and envelopes heeeeeee XD

Oh Zaf needs to take a passport size picture and send it to Taylor's PJ. We also need to pass something to Zarina at 1. So yeah, i think that is alot to do.

Anyway, did not do much today. Zaf fetched me at 2. Yea i know, another day with Zaf. Went to Pyramid AGAIN to do some stuff. Left a few hours later. It was rainy dearly on the way home. Wow very the scary lol.

Went to Taman Tun for dinner. Dinner was fine. Sent something to my relative and home we went :) Talked to Zaf over the phone for an hour or so and now i'm here :D So anyhoo, had this talk with ze parents just now. It was about college and me being in it :(

They were saying that i should stay in the hostel of the college so that i could gain friends easier. I don't really mind that part. The part that i'm dreading is the common toilets. Blardy hell :( I so do not want to walk around looking for the toilet man. Hell no i tell ya! this is not funny okay? i take this matter very seriously. Laugh all you want boobs :(

So yeah, i was also told that the course i'm taking will be bloody hell challenging. Oh motherchudz man. I have to perk my ass up for college. No more slacking off. No more lazying around. I need to work my ass off and be a better person.

Woahh! I sound like that guy from Youtube. So yeah, shall go start working on my appearance in college. I'm thinking stylo stud or stylo dud. You notice that i'm stylo? hahaha live with it noobs. So yeah, till the next time,

xoxo