Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tied Up

:)

Not feeling to hype about life right now. Alot of things are going through my mind. And yet i have no clue what :( I'm feeling very unsatisfied about my life. It's like i want something to happen but without me making it happen. Get what i mean? no worries if you can't. Coz i can't either :)

So anyway, I have not been at home much lately. Been going out with Zaf almost everyday haha. Let's see, went out with her on Wednesday to Pyramid at around 10. Good news was we found our secret parking. For the first time! So yeah, went shopping and bla bla bla. Lazy man.

Drove back to Taylor's ADP to fetch Zarina. I ended up meeting Nicole and Jolin there and we took a cab back to pyramid. Had tea in ZEN and watched a movie. We watched The Punisher which was somewhat very entertaining. However the fact that the good guy never gets hurt after being shot at numerous times was kinda a put off :( Nicole now wants a gun! So yuming! Beware LOL.

Anyway, we had dinner in this pancake place. The food was just so-so. Left at around 9 i think. So yeah, could'nt sleep much that night coz SPM results day was the day after. So the next morning. woke up at 7. Took a very very very very long hot bath and went to school. Our results came out pretty late. So we took our results yada yada yada. Got in the car and went for lunch in Parade with Zaf, Shaz, dD, Naim, Johnston and Nick. Naim drove Naj's car since Naj was playing football in school and I drove Zaf's car :)

Zaf sent me home at 4.45. Got home and took a nap. So yeah, on Friday i didn't do anything much. Went for my driving thingy. Came back. Emo-ed. Slept early :) Yesterday? Zaf and her sister fetched me at 2. Went to Pyramid. Had lunch in Sakae Sushi. Oh i had unagi(eel) and now i'm in love hehehehe :)

Went to Marks and Spencer and bought this nice shirt i've been eyeing on :) Went to the toilet and changed straight away. I know i'm a freak hehe. Then Zaf wanted to shop and so she did. We went to La Senza, Miss Selfridge, Forever 21. She was on a roll i tell ya :)

Zarina joined us at around 8 so went for dinner together. Had Wendy's. The burger was not bad. me likey. Then followed Zarina shopping. Left pyramid at 10 and got home at 10.30. Had a small bicker with the parents and boom. Into my room and not planning to come out anytime soon :)

So anyway, that was my week i guess. Zaf and i took today off coz we think we need a day apart :) haha. But we already made plans for tomorrow yay! Well i'm sorry if this long story post made you bored. Till the next time,

xoxo

Where's my Nattie Crabbie Pattie? I want her back :(