Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

ahora

Saya sedang dirindui ya? (:

I promised Nat that i'd blog about here lol. So here goes Nattie crabbie pattie (: Ahh burger-ish*inside joke*

So yeah, if you know Nat or at least try to get to know her. You'll notice that she has two distinct personalities. She can be very serious when she has too. She won't play around when it comes to her commitments. However she can also go bonkers and get totally lost LOL. Trust me, i know coz i've seen that side many many times :P

Again if you notice, her phone keeps getting barred LOL. I still don't have a reason to that yet haha but i shall find out tonight haha.

So last night, we had our normal stupidnopoint talk on MSN which was kinda fun coz it has been such a long time since we last did this. When we talk on MSN. We act like these two siblings getting on each others nerves. It's hillarious if you actually read what we say. So since it's your lucky day. I'll put some convos from yesterday which i personally found funny :D

NatMe

Eh you, you kenal tak malaysian singer called Yuna?
Yes
You kenal as in tau or as a friend.
I know her and not as a friend. ahaha.
Oh,ingatkan kalau you kenal. You boleh intro her to me coz i nak jadi penyanyi terkenal hahaha
BODOHNYA TWIN AKU
HAHAHAHAHAHA
well mesti laaa opposite hahaha
I'm the smart one la eh? THANK YOU!
I nak duet ngan Mariah Carey.

Hahaha so funny. If say you don't get what was going on. I shall try and not to care (:

You see the things i do with Nat? we're wild and crazy.. well not really that wild. The furthest thing we wanted to do was destroy public property LOL. So not gangster kan Nat? So, happy about what i wrote about you? hehe

A few things i know about her (:

  • She does not like fish (:
  • She does not seem to find the colour purple appealing anymore LOL
  • She can be very random.
  • She is a chearleader.
  • She is MY TWIN :D:D:D:D:D

Remember GENTING!!!!!

................................................................................................

So anyway, i wrote the above a few days ago but i never got the time to post it. You know how life can be soo unpredictable. One minute you're doing this and the next minute something a whole lot different than what you planned happens (:

For those who don't know. I am extremely happy today :D It's a good day. I think. I hope :/ lol. Why? Coz i got my "P" license teehee XD Went for the test just now and i passed everything with flying colours muahaha. I am so happy. I am also very relieved coz i've been worrying about this for a whole week and now it's finally over :D:D

Anyway, woke up at 6.45 am which was pure torture. Since school ended. Waking up before 8 is so off-limits haha. Went into the toilet and noticed a feeling of something rolling down from my nose. Looked in the mirror and saw blood! Everywhere. Looked closer and i saw my nose bleeding. For no apparent reason. Since it was my first time encountering this problem. I panicked but i didn't do anything stupid la. haha just took a tissue and stuffed it into my nose until it stopped. When it stopped. The tissue was red and i felt like vomiting. Wow i didn't know i was disgusted by blood wtf.

So yeah. Went down to wait for the van at about 7.30 and got to Metro at around 8.30 (:

I met a new friend there too. Her name was Amanda. She lives in the USJ area too. She knows a few of the peeps from Srikl like Kwan Yee and Roger. Claimed to have gone to the same tuition place. Something like that. Sorry i wasn't really paying attention. We were waiting for our turn to do the test so practically all that my mind could think off was the bukit (:

Dropped her off at USJ 7 which was at her dad's office then my mum and i went for lunch. Had my daily nutrient needs wtf and went home. Took a shower and here i am now :D:D Feeling a tad bit sleepy. I'm thinking of taking a nap weeeee.

Oh yeah, i webcammed with Zaf last night. I had fun LOL. She was being her normal dorky self. Yes Zaf! You are dorky. haha. She finally got her internet connection lol. Thank god for that. So yeah. Now i am going to go coz my back hurts (:








The song that got me into guitars (:

*and i still can't play one to save my life*
booooo

Bye (: