Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

emo is my name

I spent the whole of last night emo-ing. Don't ask me why coz honestly even i don't have an answer. I guess i've been putting up a happy face all this while when i was not really a happy camper ): I don't know really. Still in a bit of a daze :/

Well since i was emo-ing, i slept early. I actually went to sleep 11.30 *gasps* i know. Shocker ain't it? Yea well coz of that i woke up early too. My eyes were already open at 9 but i kinda forced them to remain close till about 9.45 then they started to rebel wtf.

....

Anyway, i need itu transportation to Matsakaesushi stadium this saturday for Srikl's sports day. Wtf i'm such a loser. I can drive and yet i can't drive. Ironic isn't it? sighh. Any takers? Anyone? Please? Ahh fine i'll walk. Shit i'm not gonna walk. I'll just wait for someone to post it up on Youtube then. Yes mighty fine loser i am :D

Well i have to go take a shower now. An aunt is coming over for brunch.

P:S/ My room is fuh-reeeezing eeeeeeeek :D


Bye (: