Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Api

Hellozz to ze human beings (:

What have all of you been up to :D

Me?

Ahh, well i've been uber lazy to blog lol. Sorry hehe. Not really a hardcore reason kan? But what to do. That's all i can say hehe. Although i do check my blog every single day to see whether anyone has given comments or anything like that (:

So first of all, before i start my usual nonsense wtf. I would like to say Thank you to everyone that wished me on my Birthday. It meant alot to me knowing that i have awesome people surrounding me (:

Oh and a bundle of thank youu(s) to Zaf for bringing me out for lunch today in conjunction with my birthday :D:D I had an awesome time by the way heee XD

So anyway, been up to nothing lately. Went out just now with Zaf to pyramid. Got home and went out again bahhh!!. Tired man.

I have this wedding anniversary lunch tomorrow (: hopefully it'll be great :D

....

Ahh i got nothing to blog about man. Totally dry right now. Oh yeah, having my driving on tuesday, wednesday and thursday is going to be my JPJ test and say i pass. I shall get my P P P P P P P. Be jealous! Be very jealous hehe. Very the excited. Ahhh got license but car haven't sampai wtf.

T____________T

As soon as i get my car. I can ber-vrooom vroom like they do it in F1 ahh wtfwtf T___T I wanna kill myself la kan.

So anyway, i'm gonna go now. Sneezing my way to bed. Bye!