Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Montgomery

Hey (:

Again i'm sorry for disappearing. You know me, i'm like Batman. One minute i'm here, and the other minute i'm in Gotham city wtf. Ahh i'm losing it T____T I'm guessing my brain cells are all dead. Bloody hell!

So anyway, went to my aunty's wedding Aniversary lunch yesterday. The food was awesome. The place was fun and the best thing is, they had free flow of cendol. Wakakaka i melted T____T However! There was a bad side to it ):

I had a very bad case of the sniffles ):): I was sneezing every second of every minute. Due to that, i didn't really get to indulge myself in cendolheaven coz i would sneeze and people might mistaken my snot for cendol ahh eww wtf T_____T

So yeah, left at around 3. Got home and took a long long long super duper long nap. Woke up at 8 i think (: Went swimming after that with my sister and her friends in the rain. Sigh. How ironic :D

Came up and had supper while watching the telly. Went online after that until 3 i think. Had trouble sleeping. Didn't sleep at all as a matter of fact. Was tossing and turning the whole night ): Finally got some sleep at around 8 and woke up at 10 O.O

Went to the gym for about an hour or so. Got home and took a nice long hot shower (: and here i am now :D Going out with my mum later. I need to get out of the house. It's infested with germs FROM ME :D:D:D:D Ahhh i also need the fresh air (:

Well i should get a move on. Oh remind me to get NEW batts for my camera. This blog needs pictures. Well till the next time,



Bye (: