Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

between two

How low can you go?

Hey (:
Feeling very fatigue right now. Got up with this strange feeling in my throat. Kept on coughing and now it has gotten worst ): It's now added with a slight headache and nausea. I tried taking a nap since that was all i could think of doing but my eyes were not cooperating T___T

Took a nice warm shower just to refresh myself. & it actually did. Well for a minute or two. Sat at the balcony for abit thinking that maybe i needed a taste of fresh air but that was clearly not the reason. It actually made my nose blocked coz one of the houses on the ground were having renovations. So practically i was inhaling dusty "fresh" air T____T

My mum just left for Parade to meet up with her friends taking the car leaving me at home alone helpless LOL. No la ok, i can get very protective. It's just that i don't want too (: Anyway, i also have to go fetch my sister later in the afternoon at cyberjaya. Yeah, that was my mum's reward to me wtf. She said i could drive later :D:D:D:D

Oh btw, i went out with Zaf yesterday but i'll blog about it some other day coz right now my vocabs are all over the place. So that's it for now

The bunch that i miss dearly ):
May 2007


xx